The EAP helps you privately solve problems that may interfere with your work, family, and life in general. EAP services are FREE to you, your dependents, and all household members. EAP services are always confidential and provided by experts.
To find out more about the EAP, schedule a counseling appointment, or access services, call Uprise Health at 866-750-1327.
Or go online at uprisehealth.com and enter access code OEBB to learn about benefits, access newsletters, webinars, trainings, and other resources.
- 24-Hour Crisis Help – Toll-free access for you or a family member experiencing a crisis.
- In-Person Counseling – Face-to-face counseling sessions for relationship and family issues, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- RBH eAccess – Convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
- RBH TeleTalk – Members can now choose to work with a counselor by phone to better accommodate busy schedules and other challenges related to in-person office visits.
- Childcare Services – Specialísts assist parents in finding licensed, available daycare in their area.
- Adult and Eldercare Services – Specialists assist in finding quality information and services including transportation, meals, exercise, activities, prescription drug information, in-home care, daytime care, and housing.
- Legal Services – Access a free, half-hour consultation, by phone or in person, for any non-work related issue, followed with a discount in legalfees.
- Financial Services – Access free phone support for up to 30 days for each new financial issue, such as debt counseling, budgeting, and college or retirement planning.
- Mediation Services – Request free consultations for personal, famlly, and non-work related issues such as divorce, neighbor disputes, or real estate.
- Online Legal Forms – Create, save, prínt, and revise online legalforms including wills, contracts, leases, and many more.
- Home Ownership Program – Get free support and information about making smarter choices when shopping for a new home, making financing decisions, relocatíng, or selling a home.
- Identity Theft Services – Access support in planning the recovery process for restoring your identity and credit after an incídent.
All supervisors have fast access to phone consultations, trainings about the EAP and management topícs, critical incident response, and online supervisor resources for using the EAP and making employee referrals during workplace challenges.