What is Lane ESD?
Oregon established education service districts (ESDs) to provide support to public school districts in their regions. There are 19 ESDs across the state.
Lane ESD’s services are developed in collaboration with Lane County’s 16 school districts. The Local Service Plan focuses on four primary areas – services for students with special needs, school improvement, technology support, and administrative services. Lane ESD also oversees a number of federal and state grants.
Learn more about Lane ESD by visiting our Profile Page
Learn about Lane ESD’s Support for Trans and Gender-Diverse Employees
Workshop Training Events
- 8/21/2024 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM - Collaborative Problem Solving Essential Foundation (Level 1) - 2.5 Day Training
- 6/14/2024 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM - Collaborative Problem Solving Essential Foundation (Level 1) - 2.5 Day Training
- 5/23/2024 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - ASIST Training
- 4/9/2024 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM - SIOP (Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol) Four Day Training For Middle/High School Teachers
- 4/5/2024 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Introduction to Collaborative Problem Solving - Half Day Training
- 3/14/2024 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - ASIST Training
- 2/27/2024 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM - VIRTUAL HET Module 2a: Essential Elements of Planning and Lesson Design
- 2/2/2024 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Introduction to Collaborative Problem Solving - Half Day Training
- 1/25/2024 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - UDL strategies part 3: Why is sensemaking and revision important to learning?
- 1/23/2024 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - High Expertise Teaching: Module 1 - The Knowledge Base of Teaching
- 1/11/2024 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - ASIST Training